⏰TIPS: All goods are authentic, with genuine patents, counterfeit must be investigated! Customers, please identify our products!!!
😊If you are not satisfied with the goods you received, please contact us within 15 days of receiving them, and we will give you the best help!
🚢 Shipping>>Worldwide express shipping available.
🔥98.9% of customers buy 2 or more
- Anyone who has tried cleaning the water tubing knows that it is difficult to thoroughly clean inside the hose.
- Well, not anymore!
- If you have had enough of contaminated hoses and having to replace them at regular intervals
- you need this Long Flexible Tubing Brush to end those troubles.
Keeps Your Hose Bacteria-free
Cleaning your refrigerator drain and other long tubes to remove bacteria and stain buildup so they do not contaminate your hose, foods, and goods with the Flexible Scrub Brush Cleaner.
Maximizes Food Taste
Using this brush maximizes foods' taste since the stains and bacteria buildup does not make it to your refrigerator and food; 61-inch (155cm) total length makes it perfect for cleaning refrigerator drain, car sunroof drain pipe, or other long hoses.
Flexible and Soft Touch
Tubular-shaped brush on one end and loop end on other; Nylon bristles softly scrub away bacteria and stain buildup without damaging the tubing; works on any surface material (copper, vinyl, plastic tubing applications).
Get to Those Awkward Angles
The tube brush is flexible to even work with curved tubing (angled less than 90 degrees). The nylon bristles collect and remove the drain, food, grease buildup, and debris; durable enough for long-term use.
Feed the flexible stem (brush end first) into the tubing and gently scrub the inside while working the brush back out. Flexible yet sturdy wire-body snakes its way through with ease and goes deep into any drain.
- Due to manual measurements, please allow slight measurement deviations.
- Due to the different display and lighting effects, the actual color of the item may be slightly different from the color displayed on the picture.